[asterisk-users] Voicemail Greetings Will Not Save

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater noisewaterphd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 23:32:46 CDT 2009

Hi All,

Just wanted to post a follow up in case anyone else has the same issue
in the future.

I recompiled Asterisk and in the makemenu system there is a Voicemail
Build Options, in there there is []ODBC Storage and []IMAP Storage.

I had ODBC Storage checked on my last compile, I unchecked it,
finished building and it all works now.

Apparenlty this does not install the option of using ODBC storage, it
commits you to ODBC storage without any additional configuration.

Tilghman, thanks, your question is what ultimately led me to my
solution.

Respectfully,

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater, Phd