[asterisk-users] Send Re-invite from Dialplan application?

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Mon Apr 13 17:53:00 CDT 2009

sorry,

You can set SIP_CODEC before the call is answered ... most likely as
one of the first priorities.
It causes the 200 OK to INVITE contain the codec you specify as the first one.

I'm not aware of reinviting while in a call other than to switchover
to T.38 ... it can be coded in but I'm not
sure if it's already there

Martin