[asterisk-users] asterisknow 1.5 with X100P and TDM400P

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 11 15:44:29 CDT 2009

Hi All,

Sorry if this has been around a millions times.. I have been off this
list for a few months now..

I have installed the latest asterisknow (upgraded asterisk to 1.6 as
well) and I am having a hard time getting my X100P and TDM400P working..

Its all new to me with dahdi because my old server is still running
Asterisk 1.0.2 so there have been lost of changes..

Can someone point me in the right direction for setting up dahdi on
asterisk now? I cant seem to get anything to even show when running
"dahdi show channels" from the CLI..

Obviously I need to make it work in a way that will be compatible with
asterisknow and the web gui..

Here are the details of my cards..

[root at pbx asterisk]# dahdi_cfg -vv
DAHDI Tools Version - 2.1.0.2

DAHDI Version: 2.1.0.4
Echo Canceller(s): MG2
Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: mg2) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXO Loopstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: mg2) (Slaves: 02)

2 channels to configure.

Setting echocan for channel 1 to mg2
Setting echocan for channel 2 to mg2

[root at pbx asterisk]# dahdi_scan
[1]
active=yes
alarms=OK
description=Wildcard X101P Board 1
name=WCFXO/0
manufacturer=Digium
devicetype=Wildcard X101P
location=PCI Bus 00 Slot 15
basechan=1
totchans=1
irq=11
type=analog
port=1,FXO
[2]
active=yes
alarms=OK
description=Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F Board 5
name=WCTDM/4
manufacturer=Digium
devicetype=Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F
location=PCI Bus 00 Slot 14