[asterisk-users] MeetMe not working - was before

John Rogers john at wizworks.net
Thu Apr 9 23:12:05 CDT 2009

ok, I just recompiled Asterisk to an older release: version 1.4.21.2  down
from 1.4.23.1 and I got my conference rooms back.  It seems in the make
menuconfig (when compiling Asterisk) the chan_zap option is no longer
available in 1.4.23.1 - maybe this is the cause?   Could someone shed some
light on why the chan_zap option was removed from the menuconfig?

Thanks,