[asterisk-users] MeetMe not working - was before

John Rogers john at wizworks.net
Thu Apr 9 15:59:41 CDT 2009

When I dial the extension of a meetme conference room, I get a message that
states "is not a valid conference".  The meetme app was working before.

I am getting this error on the CLI:
app_meetme.c:800 build_conf: Unable to open pseudo device

I have Asterisk  1.4.23.1 and zaptel-1.4.11

Can anyone please help?  I am also running Linux kernel 2.6.24-19-generic on
Ubuntu.

Asterisk was installed from the sources, and the meetme app was working for
a long time before just recently.

Thanks.

--
- John