[asterisk-users] Multi Frequency Cycle Timeout - E1-R2 METROTEL COLOMBIA

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Thu Apr 9 07:02:08 CDT 2009

Hi,

There are at least 2 R2 protocol variants in Colombia - one used by land
lines, and one used by the cellular networks. Unicall implements both,
and I think both have been used successfully by people in Colombia (I
seem to remember debugging with people there long ago). Which is the
protocol called "CO" in openr2?

Steve.