[asterisk-users] async agi question

cyr2242 at gmail.com cyr2242 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 09:01:13 CDT 2009

Moy,
I apologize if you felt under some pressure. It wasn't my mind. I only wanted to know if either there was a mistake in my configuration, or I was failing in the procedure, or it was a bug, as you said, in order to move forward.

By the way, there's a thing I don't understand:

In your blog at http://www.moythreads.com/wordpress/2007/12/24/asterisk-asynchronous-agi/ , talking about AsyncAGI, there's an entry where you say:

"If you want the patch back-ported to 1.4, I have one here: http://www.moythreads.com/asterisk-1.4.15-async-agi.patch"

However, in an earlier answer to this thread, you said:

"Async AGI was never released for Asterisk 1.4.X, so probably the patch
you used has a bug or something ..."

Does it mean you are talking about different things? Can you clarify, please?

Many thanks
Jose Arias

--
This message was sent on behalf of cyr2242 at gmail.com at openSubscriber.com