[asterisk-users] Zaptel connectivity issues

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Apr 7 08:51:18 CDT 2009

Greetings listers,

                         I've posted this at least once previously, but
thought I'd try again.  I've got a TDM410P card on Asterisk 1.4.21.2 and
experience these two problems.

1.	When placing an outgoing call,  I get no audio until Asterisk
bridges the connection (2-15 second delay).  I can Answer before Dialing,
but this give me a incorrect CDR and no way of knowing that the other end
did not answer.
2.	When calling an automated number such as AT&T Teleconference, I
never get an indication of connection from the receiver, though I know they
answered because I hear them.

Any thoughts or suggestions.

Danny Nicholas