[asterisk-users] Logging Asterisk console

Marco Sambo derwidtel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 08:21:47 CDT 2009

Hi Enrico,
I do that by modifying logger.conf

[logfiles]
logpro => notice,warning,error,debug,verbose

and modifying asterisk.conf

[directories]
astetcdir => /etc/asterisk
astmoddir => /usr/lib/asterisk/modules
astvarlibdir => /var/lib/asterisk
astdatadir => /var/lib/asterisk
astagidir => /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin
astspooldir => /var/spool/asterisk
astrundir => /var/run/asterisk
astlogdir => /var/log/asterisk

[options]
verbose = 3

and so I find into /var/log/asterisk the logpro file with the output of CLI
(verbose) and notice, warning, error, debug message of Asterisk.

Ciao
Marco