[asterisk-users] [OT] Re: async agi question

cyr2242 at gmail.com cyr2242 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 05:11:52 CDT 2009

I'm sorry but I can't find where to change this one in the opensubscriber service. I'm sending a request to them for it. As soon as I get the answer I''ll do it.
Regards
Jose Arias

-- Philipp Kempgen wrote :
cyr2242 at gmai... schrieb:
> This message was sent on behalf of cyr2242 at gmai... at openSubscriber.com

Use the appropriate header field for that information.
It's called "From" (in contrast to "Sender").

    Philipp Kempgen
--
AMOOCON 2009, May 4-5, Rostock / Germany   ->  http://www.amoocon.de
Asterisk: http://the-asterisk-book.com - http://das-asterisk-buch.de