[asterisk-users] Hacked

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Mon Apr 6 15:28:52 CDT 2009

Ok, I'll bite.  What does websiteoutlook have to do with it?

The IP mentioned is in the Netherlands:

% Information related to '89.248.168.0 - 89.248.168.255'

inetnum:        89.248.168.0 - 89.248.168.255
netname:        NL-ECATEL
descr:          AS29073, Ecatel LTD
country:        NL
admin-c:        EL25-RIPE
tech-c:         EL25-RIPE
status:         ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by:         ECATEL-MNT
mnt-lower:      ECATEL-MNT
mnt-routes:     ECATEL-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

role:           Ecatel LTD
address:        Gyroscoopweg 2F
address:        1042AB Amsterdam
address:        Netherlands
abuse-mailbox:  abuse at ecatel.net
admin-c:        EL25-RIPE
tech-c:         EL25-RIPE
nic-hdl:        EL25-RIPE
source:         RIPE # Filtered

% Information related to '89.248.168.0/24as29073'

route:          89.248.168.0/24
descr:          AS29073 route object
origin:         as29073
mnt-by:         ECATEL-MNT