[asterisk-users] app_queue.c: No one is answering queue

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 04:45:22 CDT 2009

Hi all,

Lastly we are getting several of the following errors:

app_queue.c: No one is answering queue

And when you isse a queue show XXX the status of the peers are reported as
Invalid.

We tried 1.4.23.1 and reverted back to 1.4.18.1 because it has showed good
behaviour in the past but no luck, the queue randomly stops working due to
the previous error.

We have call-limit for each agent, which are static ones.

We have checked that asterisk loads chan_sip before app_queue.

Doing reload app_queue solves the issue and the agents reports the right
status

Can anyone explain under which circumstances the

sip_devicestate
<http://www.asterisk.org/doxygen/1.4/chan__sip_8c.html#bd50965f28e901cb91713b8930eaa206>

functions can return Invalid??

Is there any other place to look for the possible error? network
connectivity? DNS error?

Many thanks in advance,
Samuel.