[asterisk-users] Anyone actually built h323plus on Fedora?

Jeff Peeler jpeeler at digium.com
Sun Apr 5 23:17:44 CDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 4:40 PM, sean darcy <seandarcy2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been trying to build h323plus (both the release and svn) for
> chan_h323 on Fedora 10. No joy. I posted on the h323plus ml, but no
> response.
>
> Anybody here actually built it on Fedora? Wanna share your secrets, or
> even better a specfile?
>
> sean

I assume you're referring to the post here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.telephony.h323plus/358

I have only tested h323 plus v1.20.2. Did you have any problems compiling
the required dependency ptlib v2.0.1? Also, note that the version of ptlib
that Fedora ships is from OPAL and from what I remember totally incompatible
with h323 plus.

I just tested on F10 and everything compiles fine.

-
Jeff Peeler
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer