[asterisk-users] Inexpensive device for bandwidth management

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Sun Apr 5 12:59:30 CDT 2009

Thanks....the thing is I need many device (one for each of my hosted
customers) and I'd like this process to be as easy for non-techies as
possible, because some of those are technologically-challenged, and need to
install the box by themselves or with the help of an IT person that only
knows how to install a run of the mill router.

So an out-of-the-box thing would be better, but I was recommende the pfsense
before and will take a look at it.

Mike

It