[asterisk-users] Using multiple 'peer' identities on one phone with 1.4

Florian Hackenberger f.hackenberger at chello.at
Sun Apr 5 08:16:37 CDT 2009

On Saturday 04 April 2009 18:40:11 Martin wrote:
> yes, that's Asterisk's problem but it seems OP is talking here about
> something else that produces that particular
> message "check_auth: username mismatch, have <7705>, digest has <7736>"

I debugged the source code a bit and it is indeed an asterisk bug. However, I
suspect that simply introducing a check on the user part of the From header
before matching the ip address would solve the problem, as that patch would
be very simple and would probably have already been written. Can someone
think of something such a patch would break?

Thanks, 	Florian

--
DI Florian Hackenberger
florian at hackenberger.at