[asterisk-users] Mountain ahead of me!

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Sat Apr 4 12:19:54 CDT 2009

It's already OT but clearly your trademark is for the logo not just the words:

the search shows: DESIGN PLUS WORDS, LETTERS, AND/OR NUMBERS
01.01.03 - Star - a single star with five points
24.17.06 - Plus symbol (+)
26.01.02 - Circles, plain single line; Plain single line circles
26.05.02 - Plain single line triangles; Triangles, plain single line
26.09.02 - Plain single line squares; Squares, plain single line
26.11.02 - Plain single line rectangles; Rectangles (single line)
26.11.12 - Rectangles with bars, bands and lines
26.11.13 - Rectangles (exactly two rectangles); Two rectangles

So I can make a similar logo (yet different) with the same words and
I'll be fine.
I can also use these words together and you can't do anything about it.

How about I challenge you -> try to trademark just those two words.
It used to be ONLY $400 LOL

Martin