[asterisk-users] Advice

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Sat Apr 4 11:56:32 CDT 2009

One way to learn asterisk is to concentrate on the
features/applications/channel drivers you need and read
all about it including the sample config files and eventually the
source code is you don't find any other material.
Asterisk doesn't have a very up to date manuals. The policy at Digium
is to add features to the code without updating the documentation.
That is left to a random effort.

Martin