[asterisk-users] Eicon Diva 2.01 PCI Passive BRI ISDN card

Puskás Zsolt errotan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:39:24 CDT 2009

Hi Guys!

I got a Diva passive ISDN card and I can't get it work with asterisk 1.4,
It is supported in the kernel as an isdn4linux device but I can't find "Modem"
channel type when i type in: core show channeltypes. I'm guessing it is
removed in asterisk 1.4. Tried with capi interface but it does not work :(

Anybody got some idea how can i make it work or got a link to a working
how-to?

Thank you.

pc:~# capiinfo
capi not installed - No such device or address (6)

pc:~# lspci -v
00:0b.0 Network controller: Dialogic Corporation Diva 2.01 S/T PCI (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Dialogic Corporation Diva 2.01 S/T PCI
        Memory at fedfb000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Memory at fedfc000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]