[asterisk-users] meetme dahdi and zaptel

Dave Poirier dpoirier at mesd.k12.or.us
Fri Apr 3 13:15:11 CDT 2009

Asterisk runs as root on this system. Verified by looking at the running
processes.

#cat /dev/dahdi/pseudo
Predictably spits out the same char over and over.

I did manage to fix the behavior by removing dahdichanname=no from
asterisk.conf. This did however break any reference to ZAP channels in my
extensions.conf but since I set that as a global variable it was easy to
fix. Just set it to refer to DAHDI instead of ZAP. I still think there is a
bug somewhere but I am unable to find it.
Thanks for the help.
Dave