[asterisk-users] meetme dahdi and zaptel

Dave Poirier dpoirier at mesd.k12.or.us
Fri Apr 3 10:24:41 CDT 2009

Thanks for the reply Martin. I'm pretty sure that we are running dahdi (see
below). Could the problem be that I didn't remove the Zaptel libraries prior
to compiling Asterisk? If that's the case I should be able to rerun the
./configure without the zaptel libs and see if that fixes it. I'm just not
sure what it checks for though. I did set the dahdichanname=no in the
asterisk.conf if that makes any difference. It seemed to in calling the
channel in the dialplan but didn't seem to effect the meetme app.

Thanks,
Dave

Relevent bits from lsmod

Module                  Size  Used by
dahdi_dummy            38984  0
dahdi_echocan_mg2      39048  0
xpp_usb                52304  0
xpp                   226468  1 xpp_usb
wctc4xxp               83392  0
dahdi_transcode        42376  1 wctc4xxp
wcb4xxp               110756  0
wctdm                  73804  0
wcfxo                  47136  0
wctdm24xxp            159332  0
wcte11xp               59936  0
wct1xxp                48544  0
wcte12xp              102404  0
wct4xxp               349696  24
dahdi                 232144  66
dahdi_dummy,dahdi_echocan_mg2,xpp,dahdi_transcode,wcb4xxp,wctdm,wcfxo,wctdm24xxp,wcte11xp,wct1xxp,wcte12xp,wct4xxp