[asterisk-users] Dahdi, TE220 Device, and Asterisk Problem

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Thu Apr 2 19:08:07 CDT 2009

maybe you have to call the dahdi_scan with some argument to
autogenerate config files ...

for any dahdi T1/E1 card you have to work properly you have to have
/etc/dahdi/system.conf
configured with span= and bchan= and dchan= keyword
and /etc/asterisk/dahdi*.conf with channel => keyword.

check it out ... this is the first step...

dahdi_cfg -vv should show all your 64 channels

Martin