[asterisk-users] Dahdi, TE220 Device, and Asterisk Problem

Elliot Murdock murdocke at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 18:36:08 CDT 2009

Hello!

I am trying to configure my digium TE220 dual-span pci express card
with Dahdi.  I seemed to have managed to set up the card with the
Dahdi kernel, as demonstrated by executing dahdi_scan:

[1]
active=yes
alarms=RED
description=T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1
name=TE2/0/1
manufacturer=Digium
devicetype=Wildcard TE220 (4th Gen)
location=Board ID Switch 0
basechan=1
totchans=31
irq=16
type=digital-E1
syncsrc=0
lbo=0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
coding_opts=HDB3
framing_opts=CCS,CRC4
coding=HDB3
framing=CCS
[2]
active=yes
alarms=RED
description=T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2
name=TE2/0/2
manufacturer=Digium
devicetype=Wildcard TE220 (4th Gen)
location=Board ID Switch 0
basechan=32
totchans=31
irq=16
type=digital-E1
syncsrc=0
lbo=0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
coding_opts=HDB3
framing_opts=CCS,CRC4
coding=HDB3
framing=CCS

However, when calling a "pri show spans" in asterisk, nothing comes
up.  Although the physical cables are not yet connected, shouldn't it
state something like:

PRI span 1/0: Provisioned, In Alarm, Down, Active
PRI span 2/0: Provisioned, In Alarm, Down, Active

Any help will  be appreciated!
Elliot