[asterisk-users] async agi question

cyr2242 at gmail.com cyr2242 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 04:44:27 CDT 2009

Hi Henrik,

I would like to do the same thing you are doing here. I want to implement an external queue functionality so I need to stop a play file launched previously with an async agi command on caller's channel, sending the call to agent's extension.

I'm redirecting caller's channel with REDIRECT while playing is taking place but I'm always getting a hang up on caller's channel.

I'm using:

asterisk-1.4.18
asterisk-addons-1.4.7
async agi patch 2007-12-11 10:34:12 (the one back-ported to 1.4)

Both caller and agent are using 501 and 500 extensions and the async agi loop is waiting on 800, for example. The caller is dialing 800 where a play file is commanded through and async agi stream file command by the application.

The relevant part of extensions.conf follows:

exten => _5.,1,Noop(SIP call on 'sip_sercom' a ${EXTEN});
exten => _5.,n,Wait(1);
exten => _5.,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},${TIMEOUTDIAL},Tto);
exten => _5.,n,Hangup();

exten => _8.,1,Noop(every thing starting 8 ${EXTEN});
exten => _8.,n,AGI(agi:async);
exten => _8.,n,Hangup();

And the redirect command the application is sending to is:

Action: Redirect
Channel: SIP/501-081f0730
Exten: 500
Context: sip_sercom

Therefore, Henrik, could you show me your related dial plan and the redirect command you are sending? I wasn't able to see what I'm getting wrong.

thanks in advanced
Jose M Arias

--
This message was sent on behalf of cyr2242 at gmail.com at openSubscriber.com