[asterisk-users] login-logout asterisk

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Apr 1 10:38:21 CDT 2009

Here is a simple control for what you are asking:

Exten => s,1,noop(Dial Long Distance #)
exten => s,n,Set(LDACCESS=${DB(LD/Access)})
exten => s,n(readacct),Read(digitacc,record/entercode,8,skip,1,10])
exten => s,n,Gotoif($["${LEN(${digitacc})}" < "4"]?readacct)
exten => s,n,Gotoif($["${digitacc}" < "${LDACCESS}"]?readacct)
exten => s,n,Dial(Tech/1,ww1XXXXXXXXXXXX,60)

This reads the access code in from the Asterisk DB, plays a message for user
to enter it and dials once a matching entry is made.

You have to create the value in the Asterisk DB and record the message.