[asterisk-users] Queue data from within dialplan?

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 02:02:53 CDT 2009

Are these functions what you are looking for?

QUEUE_MEMBER_COUNT: Count number of members answering a queue
QUEUE_MEMBER_LIST: Returns a list of interfaces on a queue
QUEUE_WAITING_COUNT: Returns the number of callers currently waiting in a
queue

Just my two eurocents,

l.

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com