[asterisk-users] ATA for large networks

Col Ferguson asterisk at coltect.no-ip.com
Tue Sep 30 23:31:28 CDT 2008

We have one hotel using Xorcom devices. It has 1 32 port FXS bank, and 1 24
port FXS + 8 Port FXO.
It works great with all the old analog phones in the motel, over the
existing wiring.
I haven't tried it with a fax though, but modem usage is very hit and miss.
The Xorcom guys are looking into this, as it should work. Apart from that
problem though, I'm very happy with the Xorcom boxes.

To do the 380 extensions though would require 12 of these boxes, so you'd be
using 12 USB connection on a single PC.

Cheers,
Col