[asterisk-users] test call generator

zac wolfe zac.wolfe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:59:47 CDT 2008

Sipp looks pretty good! I don't know how I missed this one.  This would've
saved me tons of time a couple months ago.
I plan on using it to load test using 2 Asterisk servers, one to initiate
the SIP calls, the other to receive. Thanks for the tip Alex.

Zac Wolfe
Safi Systems LLC
www.safisystems.com