[asterisk-users] asterisk app store

zac wolfe zac.wolfe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:19:44 CDT 2008

Very nice idea -- I hope they follow through and do it soon.  For companies
like mine with limited funds for marketing and who are selling fairly low
cost products, there's very few channels available to get your product seen.
It'd be nice to have a single searchable repository with all the Asterisk
add-ons (open source and otherwise), especially if there was some kind of
standard delivery mechanism.
Zac Wolfe,
Safi Systems LLC
www.safisystems.com