[asterisk-users] asterisk app store

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Sep 30 09:57:44 CDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Dean Collins <Dean at cognation.net> wrote:

>  Just saw this video clip
>
> http://vuclip.com/p?cid=40749677&bu=800802&t=thumb120x60
>
> interesting to see that the asterisk app store got announced at astricon –
> has anyone seen anything announced on the email list or actual specifics
> mentioned?
>
> LOL – I hope I got a mention….. but seeing I didn't get a free ticket to
> Astricon I assume I didn't
>
> Regards,
>
> Dean Collins
> Cognation Pty Ltd
> dean at cognation.net
> +1-212-203-4357 Ph
> +61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

The link you posted is a low quality thumbnail picture of someone I cannot
even recognize with no text or link.

I have no idea what the "Asterisk App Store" is but the name sounds
commercial, maybe should be on the biz list but again, I have no idea what
you are referring to.  If it is a Digium thing, they usually send emails
directly, off-list.

Finally, to get a free ticket, you need to a speaker and sponsors probably
got some free tickets as well (maybe).

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro