[asterisk-users] Question about Asterisk and Java

Martin Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Tue Sep 30 09:24:45 CDT 2008

-1 means Asterisk thinks the command failed. I've seen that if you
hangup on the script, thought it might also happen if the file you
specified doesn't exist. I encourage you to get the latest 1.0 snapshot
from http://asterisk-java.org as we had one parsing bug due to spacing
in the response upon a timeout with no digits pressed. I'd also
encourage you to check out the Asterisk-Java mailing list via
http://asterisk-java.org/development/mail-lists.html.

Cheers,

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221