[asterisk-users] test call generator

Sam Tam samtam888 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 04:25:18 CDT 2008

I looked at the hammer thing.
It is quite complicate and quite useless too>
All I want is something that will dial a list of number in schedule per hr
or per 3 hours
Collect the PDD, ASR and comparing it with other route and determine which
is the best.
If the call does not pass through then alert the admin

Obviously hammer can't do that
Sam