[asterisk-users] ATA for large networks

Vinícius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Mon Sep 29 19:40:51 CDT 2008

I installed a few Spidermux units on some clients. It works fine, but I had some trouble with cordless analog phones connected to it. The ring voltage is pretty low and that caused some phones to not ring at all. And the ring voltage isn't configurable.

Aside from that, it is a good product. Too bad it's the only TDMoE channel bank (that I know of, at least).

Atenciosamente,

Vinícius Fontes
Núcleo de Tecnologias Convergentes
Canall Tecnologia em Comunicações