[asterisk-users] Source of SIP "Remote host can't match request NOTIFY"

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:12:55 CDT 2008

I've been lucky enough to catch a NOTIFY/SUBSCRIBE sequence which ended with
such 481 reply. (I don't have the slightest why NOTIFY is replied with 481
error, but that's another topic).

Anyway, my question remains :
Do you think message "Remote host can't match request NOTIFY to call" should
be improved to "Remote host 192.168.41.231 can't match request NOTIFY ..."
as, even with verbosity of 10, original message won't give any clue to find
the responding host ?

Regards