[asterisk-users] ATA for large networks

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Mon Sep 29 09:08:58 CDT 2008

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008, Andres wrote:

>> In other words, I'd really appreciate feedback from voip administrators (not from resellers) who have had experience testing their devices and are happy with them.
>>

> I would recommend the Linksys SPA8000 (8 port ATA).   It is as solid and
> reliable as the SPA2102.

The OP has 300 phones. That's 38 SPA devices.

And while you might think it's "solid and reliable", I have one customer
using 3 of them and they're not impressed with echo on their existing
analog network.

This is high-end channel bank territory. Multiple E1s -> traditional
channel banks, or something like multiple 24-port Xorcom units or the
like...

Gordon