[asterisk-users] Disable CDR?

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Mon Sep 29 07:34:33 CDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Vincent <vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm running Asterisk 1.4.21.2 on FreeBSD 6.3.
>
> This part of extensions.conf...
>
> ;play a menu, and expect user to type any extension 1-4 or 9
> exten => s,n,Wait(1)
> exten => s,n,Background(main_menu)
> exten => s,n,WaitExten(5)
> exten => s,n,Hangup()
>
> exten => _[1-49],1,AGI(convert_app.phpcli|${EXTEN})
>
> ...  triggers this message:
>
>    -- Executing [s at main_menu:5] Wait("Zap/1-1", "1") in new stack
>    -- Executing [s at main_menu:6] BackGround("Zap/1-1", "main_menu") in
> new stack
>    -- <Zap/1-1> Playing 'main_menu' (language 'fr')
>  == CDR updated on Zap/1-1
>    -- Executing [1 at main_menu:1] AGI("Zap/1-1",
> "convert_app.phpcli|1") in new stack
>
> I don't use CDR. Provided this will not have dire consequences, how
> can I disable this?

in cdr.conf:

[general]
enable=no

You may also unload CDR modules. For this do:

ast-dev14*CLI> module show like cdr
Module                         Description
 Use Count
cdr_manager.so                 Asterisk Manager Interface CDR Backend   0
cdr_custom.so                  Customizable Comma Separated Values CDR  0
app_forkcdr.so                 Fork The CDR into 2 separate entities    0
app_cdr.so                     Tell Asterisk to not maintain a CDR for  0
app_setcdruserfield.so         CDR user field apps                      0
func_cdr.so                    CDR dialplan function                    0
cdr_addon_mysql.so             MySQL CDR Backend                        0
7 modules loaded

And add in modules.conf:

noload => cdr_csv.so
noload => cdr_odbc.so