[asterisk-users] Dial Plan Issues

Tariq .. tareksawah at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 28 05:10:03 CDT 2008

no.. it's directly connected to the internet.. it's not an issue of accepting calls.. see.. the problem is the call gets to the server.. the server tries to route it..
but as if the dial plan is not there.. it rejects the call because it doesn't know what to do with it..
for example of my SIP.Conf

[5003]
type=peer
qualify=yes
port=5060
nat=yes
host=HOSTIP
allow=all
dial=SIP/5003
context=from-smarttech
canreinvite=no
call-limit=50
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=HOSTIP/255.255.255.255

Extensions.conf
[from-smarttech]
exten => fax,1,Goto(ext-fax,in_fax,1)
exten => s,n,Set(__FROM_DID=${EXTEN})
exten => s,n,Gosub(app-blacklist-check,s,1)
exten => s,n,GotoIf($[ "${CALLERID(name)}" != "" ] ?cidok)
exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(name)=${CALLERID(num)})
exten => s,n(cidok),Noop(CallerID is ${CALLERID(all)})
exten => s,n,Set(__CALLINGPRES_SV=${CALLINGPRES_${CALLINGPRES}})
exten => s,n,SetCallerPres(allowed_not_screened)
exten => s,n,Goto(ext-queues,8004,1)
let's say smarttech is a voip provider.. which forwards calls to my user on their system .. now my server is supposed to route those calls according to the dial plan..
the same exact settings worked like magic on another server.. but on this server.. it just as if the context and the dial plan does not exist.!!!
any idea?

AHD Tarek Sawah
Integrated Digital Systems
CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, VoIP