[asterisk-users] credit card processing

Ruddy Gbaguidi plugworld at micnes.com
Sat Sep 27 19:14:19 CDT 2008

Yes, we can do that. But :
1. we are not too confortabe about keeping users credit card
informations in our databases
2. we are now targeting the 50, 60+ people and their are not confortable
about a website. So, we want to
be able to register people by phone, and they can make payments by phone.
We provide long distance service, so the website is only for payments
for now. It will be more easier if people can pay by phone as well.