[asterisk-users] running out of disk space

Mr surfit mrsurfit6 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 05:58:19 CDT 2008

I am a very junior Asterisk user, and it has been some time since I
have used linux....Now that I got that out of my way I was curious if
someone could point me in the right direction to find out how to clean
up my asterisk server.  The hard drive has 150 gigs on it and it only
has 200 mb free.  I am cleaning out the /var/logs just to keep the
system running, but I need to find out if asterisk is dumping voice
messages somewhere that should have been deleted, or some other issue
that might be causing this space to be used up???  Any thoughts???