[asterisk-users] Extremely OT: I need someone who can parse a MS Word or PDF or RTF document

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:23:45 CDT 2008

Hi,

I have a complex job totally unrelated to asterisk. I only post here
because there are so many bright people on the list. Sorry, but
someone may need a buck so write me if you are interested. Otherwise,
ignore.

We have as input a newsletter type document, originally in MS Word
(but obviously can be exported as PDF or RTF if that helps). I need
someone who can parse these documents and spit out a series of mysql
INSERT statements that result form the position, context, symbology
(color, bold, etc), of the text. It's a big challenge, but it might be
an interesting job for someone who thinks they are ready and able to
take it on. Basically this is taking a human readable text and turning
it into a bunch of database SQL inserts.

Please contact me OFF LIST if you are interested in bidding on the job.