[asterisk-users] Astricon people please post the announcement

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Sep 26 12:02:01 CDT 2008

Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> And so will this channel driver also allow Skype to use my resources
> (CPU, bandwidth -- i.e. Internet for which many have usage caps, etc.)
> the way the Skype client does?

The Skype engine in Skype For Asterisk does not currently have 'relay'
support, so it does not route calls or media any calls that it is not
involved in. However, this will be present in the production release of
the product, but when it appears we will also document its behavior and
the configuration options that can be used to control it.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies