[asterisk-users] Push presence from one asterisk to another

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Fri Sep 26 08:36:19 CDT 2008

Loic Didelot schrieb:

> I would like to push presence from one asterisk to another.
>
> Here is my scenario:
> Office A has 3 users: extension 100,101,103
> Office B has 3 users: extension 200,201,203
>
> Now 200 would like to see on his phone (BLF) when user 100 is on the
> phone.
>
> Asterisk of Office A and Asterisk of Office B can talk to each other.
> The phone of Office A can not talk to the Asterisk of Office B.
>
> So the solution where 200 subscribes to a hint extension on Asterisk of
> Office A is not possible.
>

> I have several ideas but I would like to see how others would solve
> this. Any minor idea is welcome.

It's not quite production ready yet.

Junghanns' BriStuff can do it via "ESEL" (extension state export
logic). Basically that's a connection between the AMIs.

In Asterisk 1.6 you could do it via DEVSTATE().
http://www.asterisk.org/blog/8

   Philipp Kempgen

--
http://www.das-asterisk-buch.de  -  http://www.the-asterisk-book.com