[asterisk-users] Astricon people please post the announcement

Tim Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 08:34:40 CDT 2008

On 26 Sep 2008, at 04:36, Dean Collins wrote:

> I'd also like to know what happens when someone 'chats' to the account
> connected to the Asterisk server.

I asked Mark about that.
They expect to have text to work right, when associated with a voice
call.
It is less clear what happens it it is _just_ a text session.

Olle tells me that 1.6 can do text only calls (he's been working on an
asterisk for the deaf project) so there is a decent chance they will
get it to work.

Tim.