[asterisk-users] Dial Plan Issues

Tariq .. tareksawah at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:21:42 CDT 2008

Greetings,
i have two asterisk servers running on Centos with asterisk 1.4.21 and trixbox..
i tried to creat an SIP link between both servers and i discovered that one of my servers is not allowing the other to send calls while it is possible in the opposit direction..
i have the same exact settings for the extensions.conf
i tried with another friend of mine.. and connected to his server.. and it didn't allow him to send me calls..
so my question is..
is it possible that my server is not accepting any context ? it only runs the ones that come default with Trixbix.. like chanspy, ext-local, from-trunk... and so on..
what can i do to avoide this problem?? i can't rebuild a new box this one is a production server and i wasn't making tests.. i was connecting two of my employer's servers with each other..
regards

AHD Tarek Sawah

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, VoIP