[asterisk-users] SIP TLS

Rafael Puga rad.puga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 07:05:19 CDT 2008

Hi friends,

I'm doing my college final work about SIP security in Asterisk. I was
reading TLS RFC and I saw that the TLS protocol has two layers that can be
used in different ways. I need to know if anyone can help me with
documentation or just explain with high level of details how does asterisk
handle TLS protocol. I need to know too, if there's a documentation about
how to configure TLS in Asterisk 1.6. That's all.

--
Thank you,
Rafael Puga

http://whitesight.wordpress.com/
"Dados olhos suficientes, todos os erros são triviais."