[asterisk-users] Terrible Experience Net2phone A-Z termination

Igor Hernandez emistz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 06:32:01 CDT 2008

Bruno Castelo Branco wrote:
> you can try inphonex.com
>
> Steve Totaro wrote:
>> Try Bandwidth.com or Junction Networks.  You get what you pay for.
>>
>> If you want a lower end provider, go with Vitelity, Gafachi, or even
>> VoicePulse.  I am not saying they are lower end on service
>> necessarily, but on reputation and corporate image.  Vitelity tested
>> very well in a very limited time frame.  VoicePulse was great too but
>> they kept making changes that resulted in outages, if engineered
>> properly, there should be no outage short of an act of God.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Steve Totaro
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 3:31 AM, broadband Voice
>> <broadbandvoice at gmail.com <mailto:broadbandvoice at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     I'm using Net2phone termination and the experience has been
>>     horrible for the past 2 weeks, I have put in several tickets and
>>     nothing has been done. I get a lot of congestion, channel
>>     unavailable and calls not going through. Does anyone use them? I
>>     have been using SIP debug to try to resolve it but to no avail.
>>     Are there any tier A-Z termination partners out there,

Funny Net2Phone comes up. We talked to them when we were starting out
and they wanted to charge $500 "setup" fee because we had no volume. The
guy said "We have to charge this because we had many people coming to us
without volume, so we charge this setup fee in order to allow us to
still provide them service." Like that makes any sense to anyone. Either
way, they had the worst rates in the market and claimed extremely high
quality. I'm glad we didn't go with them.

Regards,

--
Igor Hernandez
Escape Communications