[asterisk-users] g729 capacity

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Sep 24 22:08:43 CDT 2008

You urge and help Bret with his terribly intelligent G729 license sharing,
clearing house plan.  I think he should register a domain name and have a
PayPal Donation link.  I would certainly donate for the development and even
share a few licenses.

Not sure of the legal ramifications but the idea could cause a revolution in
licensing in general, not just G729.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro