[asterisk-users] DID mode

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 11:00:00 CDT 2008

I have the following sceario:

1- I forwarded the DID number (33123456789) from the Voxbone (DID provider)
to 33123456789 at Asterisk_IP

2- On sip.conf I created the following peer that accepts calls from the DID
service provider and send it to a specific context in extensions.conf:
[sip_proxy]
type=peer
context=a2billing-did
host=VoxBOne_GW_IP

3- extensions.conf:
[a2billing-did]
exten => _X.,1,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|3|did)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

4- I created the DID number+ destination number under A2billing interface: -
DID number is 33123456789
-Destination 009611222222
- I attached it to the card number 222222222

the problem is that when dialing the softphone from a PSTN number the
Asterisk server in not entering in DID mode...Does someone has any idea
about that?

Regards