[asterisk-users] How to hangup a channel immediately so that it doesn't get charged on cell phone

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 20:32:35 CDT 2008

The other context was running the AGI script to capture caller ID and then
sending it to this context. Now I've changed it. It hangs up right in the
first context. I can see SIP message 603 in SIP header now. So I guess now
the cell phone providers should see it as a not answered call.

Zeeshan

Zeeshan A Zakaria