[asterisk-users] Linksys 3102 with rfc2833 - NOT WORKING

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 10:37:20 CDT 2008

I have two Sipura 3000 setup with Asterisk using dtmfmode=rfc2833 and everything is working perfectly.

I setup another system using Linksys 3102 with Asterisk and I can not get RFC 2833 to work.
They have identical setting when it comes to "Audio Configuration" except "Linksys 3102" has an additional setting: DTMF Tx Mode: which Sipura 3K doesn't have.

Sipura 3K works; Linksys 3102 DOES NOT
I've tried all kinds of configuration under DTMF: AVT, Auto; Strick, Normal

I'm running the latest firmware: 5.1.7(GW)
Does anybody have a Linksys 3102 working with Asterisk and RFC2833? If so could someone please share the configuration (Private email is OK).

--
#Joseph