[asterisk-users] Fwd: more on Free World Dialup groups and FWDLive

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Sep 23 10:16:09 CDT 2008

FYI

It looks like FWD is looking for value added service ideas for free as
a volunteer.

I think it will fail but we shall see.  I really don't get the nerve
of them (Free World Dialup has changed it's name to FWD) to ask for
free ideas and development on a non-free service.

Maybe if they can come up with a killer app and people will adopt it,
then it might work, but then again, people still cling to their analog
FAX machines....

Thanks,
Steve Totaro